Monday, September 1, 2008

Duhhh....26 Days!!!

Okay, so yesterday I was posting about how my birthday is like 28 days away. I was counting yesterday as well. It was actually 27 days away yesterday, thus making today only 26 days away to my birthday!! I tell you...with Pregnesia (a well documented disease..:-), getting older and running around here getting things ready for Taylor's arrival...I'm just loosing my mind over here.

I have to re-do my schedule for the next few weeks and keep on track, or else I'm going to be all screwed up. I don't have much to post right now. Just watching live reports on Hurricane Gustav, looks pretty minor right now, but who knows how it will actually turn out. It's a natural disaster, so only God knows how it will turn out.

Talk to you later!! Should have a new pic sometime this weekend, but not making any promises!! :-)

0 comments: