Friday, September 26, 2008

Update!!

Okay,

I talked to Dr S yesterday (finally) and he said that if I didn't have cancer then there was no reason to do a C-section. I would just be monitored very closely on a weekly basis starting next week and then we will take it from there. I won't go past 39 weeks, more than likely I'll be delivering sometime between 38-39 weeks. Which fits me perfectly as I turn 36 weeks tommorrow and 37 weeks next Saturday. That gives me time to move in, get somewhat settled and then just wait on baby. But that does mean, that I have tons of work to do in the next week or so. Just to get ready a bit.

I got a majority of the things I was supposed to do yesterday done. I didn't get to meet up with D to handle that buisness, I'm guessing it will happen sometime today. Have to get the kids ready to go to moms house for the weekend, I'm so glad they have today off for whatever reason it is. So that they can assist in getting themselves ready to go over to moms house.

I have to go and do some work now. Will probably try to post again today, but I'm sure I'm going to become super busy!! LOL

0 comments: