Friday, September 5, 2008

Not A Good Night!! Part 1

Last night was not a good night. I was in the bed watching the McCain acceptance speech and either I was really tired or he was really boring. I did see quite a few protesters let their voices and views be known. McCain attempted to crack jokes, but they bombed seriously. I didn't hear him talk about any issues, hopefully he did, but I fell asleep before he did or maybe he jsut didn't talk about them at all. Much like Palin, great speech..very entertaining...but didn't talk about the issues at all!!

Anyways, I feel asleep halfway through the speech and woke up at 1am, couldn't get back to sleep right away, so I got up and was up until about a little before 3am. Then I had to wake up at 6am to get the kids ready for school. So I'm just really tired right now. Last night and this morning, I've been suffering from indigestion like no other!! I've had acid reflux for well over 12 hours now and Pepto is out of the question for now.

So as soon as the last kid walks out the door, I'm going back to sleep to try to catch up on some sleep. I think all I need is a little nap and I'll be okay.

I talked to Wolfy yesterday, he called me while I was handling some business yesterday morning. Funny, we talked about Manny and I told him about the incident with the birthday card and he laughed and told me about his psycho now ex-gf!!

I'll try to post again today, but I don't know if I will. I have a docs appointment in the morning to check for position, amino fluid level and other things, as I think I'm leaking amnio fluid, but not sure. The doc will tell me. I'm hoping that he doesn't send me back to the hospital, but then again, it's some un-interrupted rest that I'll get, with the exception of the hospital staff doing their jobs.

So with that said, I need to get the kids prepared and ready just in case I have to spend a night or two or more in the hospital. Will talk to you later!!

0 comments: