Monday, September 15, 2008

Plans For Today!! Should Be An Easy & Low Key Day...Hopefully!!

I hope that today will be a nice and low-key day. I don't have much to do today, except tie up a few loose ends, go to the bank, do some school work and relax.

I think I've found the Travel System and Play-Yard that I want to get. It's a Winnie The Pooh theme. It's at the local store I want to go to. If I'm paying for it out of my own pocket, then I'm getting that one. If Big Poppa wants to pay for it, then he is free to get any design he wants!! All I really need is the carseat, I'm a co-sleeper so that Play-Yard thing isn't even really necessary right now.

Have errands to run, but can't start until 2pm. That gives me a good part of the day to relax and catch up on whatever I've been lacking. I got part of my Final Project for my IT class done, only one more part to do and that's the Power Point Presentation. I'll knock that out today. Then just a little fine-tuning and it'll all be done.

Also, T-Mobile just screwed up for the 2nd straight row in a month. I'm not even going to mention how they have screwed up. But I love the fact that they send text messages out, that basically shows how they messed up or whatever. But I'm going to keep my mouth shut on that end. I know what to do for next month though!! LOL!! I don't know if their accounting is off...well, I do know, because it is off...by a LOT!!! But that's their issue and not mine.

0 comments: