Saturday, September 27, 2008

What A Birthday!!!

I'm starting this a bit early because I don't know if I'm going to be able to post tonight. First, hair appointment is cancelled because I won't be able to squeeze it in between some business I have to take care of early this morning and the spur-of-the-moment doctors visit I have to do today, and not knowing what's going to happen after that. So my birthday plans may be jacked up, I may end up doing something.....end up doing nothing....or end up in the hospital!!! Fun isn't it? If you have been around me the last 12 hours or so, you would know that I'm not in a good mood right now.

But my mom told me last night to look at it from a positive side, if the baby is born today (God, I hope so), then we would share a birthday and we would be "Two Old A** Women" sharing our birthday and celebrating with each other every year. That would be cool. Technically, from what I've read last night and the few people I have had a brief moment to talk to last night, Taylor could be born at this point and not have any complications besides a few breathing issues, if that at all. So pray that if she does come this early, that she won't be in the hospital that long. I doubt it, the doctors all say she is doing well. So unless they were lieing to us, then all should be okay. I wanted her to come now, but if I could put things off until Friday...then I'd be okay with things. It'll give her a few more days of what-ever she is doing at this point.

Last night after posting, i was absolutely livid and had a breakdown moment. I am so ready for this to be over with, it makes no sense how this pregnancy has been going, one doc didn't provid einfo to the other doc I was referred had to wait for something to be faxed over. The doctor I was referred to can't share info with my regular doc unless I go way out of my way to sign a stupid piece of paper that they can't even fax to me. They have to have me make an appointment to sign a sheet of friggin paper. I don't get it.

I don't care what Dr S says today, I'm not getting a biopsy until I deliver Taylor. If he wants to do a biopsy now, then do a c-section and do the biopsy right then and there. But I'm not having a biopsy done, when people more qualified then him told me that it can wait!!