Sunday, August 31, 2008

Doing Good!! Only 28 more days!!

After another scare this weekend, I have to dramatically alter my daily routine. More resting is on order for the duration of this pregnancy, which will be about 5 more weeks and 6 days. Me having to tone it down for 5 weeks and 6 days is not going to be an easy thing to do. But at least I should be all caught up on school work.

I kind of lost my religion the other day (for those of you unfamiliar with the "lost my religion" term, it basically means I let another silly no-nonsense bitch get to me). I kept wondering why I kept getting hits on this page from the Bronx and I know why. Seems a link to my profiles, websites, etc were posted in a group that I am so very thankful I am not a part of anymore. Some of the females in that group have some real hate towards other black females who are successful and choose to live their lives in a way that is not considered "Black Enough" for some people.

I really do not care what they think. I live my life for me and me only!! But the fact that she constantly comes back to see what I am doing (and no Ms Makle, I am not referring to you :-)Relax chica!! :-) Congrats) lets me know that I mean something to her, but she can keep her desires and fantasies to herself, I don't roll like that. She made her intentions clear in several posts about what she likes and I'm sorry, but there is nothing that she can do for me. Sorry Happy-Nappy....I don't role like that!! :-)

I sat down and realized that there are only 28 days to my 31st birthday!! I'm excited as heck, although birthday plans will be scaled back some. Let's see what trouble I can get into for this birthday. I'm sure as heck planning a big party for #32!!! Can we say Dominican Republic?

0 comments: