Saturday, September 20, 2008

Afternoon Post!!

Today was somewhat busy. Had a lot of early morning things to do, then I decided at the very last minute to go ahead and go to the doctor. Left the house about 10:52am, got to the doctor a bit after 11:30am. I wasn't there long and was on my way home by 12:52pm. The Dr beat me into the office and that's the 1st time in 6 years that he's ever beaten me to the office. He was actually very nice to me this time around, if you read the post from exactly 2 weeks ago, he was about an inch away from getting dropped kicked by a pregnant woman!! No joke!! But he let me know that everything is okay and that all is well with me and baby. Baby Taylor is now at 6 1/2 pounds. When she is only supposed to be about 5 or 5 1/2 pounds. I however, have gained no weight whatsoever. Everything I've eaten in the last 2 weeks has gone to the baby. Go figure, her dad is a linebacker after all!! This does not look good for labor and delivery!! LOL!!!

On the other hand, got home and saw the "Old Ass Bat". I knew walking down the street that something was going to be said and sure enough. Her dumb as bricks grandson made a comment and then she chided in. They just don't know how the hammer is about to drop down on their asses. I have something in store for each of them. When I'm through with them, they are going to wish we had never met, or that they had never crossed me. But I only have abot a week left in this hell-hole, then I'll be far away from them and won't have to deal with them. They are lucky as heck, I was going to wait until I have the baby to go off and take a couple of swings on them. But seeing as how I won't be in the area anymore, I'll let it rest. But rest assured...come MOnday morning. I have a few choice phone calls to make!!

0 comments: