Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day Started Off Good, Then BAMMO!!

I'm not going to get into detail. But a phone call that someone else received and relayed to me has had me in a foul mood ever since. The situation is being dealt with. I'm also starting to notice a trend in some people, but won't list that here as well, as it involves family members. But trust me, things are changing right now. There is going to be a new policy in effect.

Anywho, trying to decide on what hairstyle I'm going to go with. Stuck between two different ones. One will last all of 2 or 3 weeks and if I get it done when I plan on getting it done, it will be need to be done over before Taylor comes. If I go with the other, I'll have about 2 or 3 good months. I like one style I saw on C-Lo's daughter on the MTV show Exiled. Looks managable, but I would not be able to lay on my back like I'm going to have to do (okay...that sounded a bit freaky, but you know what I mean).

Also found out that starting on the 17th, some boards on BBC are going to go to Read Only. Wow...what nice notice!! LOL!! I let my Mocha's know that once they switch over, I'm not coming back and will be on the website where I'm a mod of a few boards.

Having a few BH's right now. Kind of painful. Supposed to see Dr S this weekend, but don't know if that's going to happen now. I have too many things to do and it's starting to crowd up. Who knew trying to move, have a baby, get your hair done, do some baby shopping and celebrate your birthday all within a span of a few days would take so much planning!! I'm tired already

0 comments: