Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday Post #2!!

Okay,

I was able to do a majority of the things I had set for today and was able to come back and do another post.

I managed to get the laundry done. Seeing as how the washing machine went Kaput back in July and I haven't had it replaced since then and won't until we move, I had to go to the laundry mat. Fortunately, I was able to find 3 machines within close proximatey (spelling???) to each other. Two were right next to each other and the 3rd one was in the next row. I got the laundry done in record time. Probably about an hour. It was an interesting trip. I saw this crazy guy (later found out he was one of those druggie-heads) walking across the street, then go through the garbage cans at the gas station located right across from the laundry mat. Then he started heading towards the laundry-mat and I was like "Oh heck no!". I hoped he did not come in there. But a little later, I started to see a bunch of "Chicago's Finest" (not really)pull up and they started walking towards the place I was at. Turns out there was some guy who was actually a off-duty cop who was there doing his laundry and he saw this guy doing drugs on the side of the laundry-mat (Real Smart Buddy)..and it took 7 cars of cops to get him in the car!!! He must have been acting a real a**!! He looked as if he were homeless. But lets just say, for the next few nights...he has 3 Hots and a Cot!! Well..not really...he has an unlimited supply of "Choke Bolonga Sandwiches" and a metal slab that can hardly be called a bed.

But soon, they'll ship him off to the County, probably in the morning, as they don't do transports on weekends. Then he'll get a nice little packaged lunch after seeing the judge, provided he even acts decent. Who knows!!

On another subject, I'm going to do one of two events in 2009. I have my eye on one. At least I know with this one, I won't run into a certain group of people and will have a shot at getting the title. And won't be distracted by the "Fakeness" of some people.

Well, I need to go now. I have to go and work on the Essay Questions for American Coronet. Also, need to eat dinner. I haven't been eating as I'm supposed to. That number that popped up on the scale 2 weeks ago, scared the crap out of me. But it is all for a good cause!! So I'll shut it and stuff it for now!!

0 comments: