Friday, September 26, 2008

Update #2

Just when I thought I was in the clear!! LOL!! I was taking a nap today and the phone rang. I looked at the caller id and all I could remember seeing was a familiar number, I didn't see the area code, so I was like "Just answer it!". I did and it was someone from my docs office, probably one of the new girls.

They ask for me and I'm like "Speaking", then she goes "I thought you were supposed to come into the office today!". I'm like "Umm...no...Dr S said he wanted to see me but he didn't say what day, I was just going to do my regular visit next week!". She goes 'No, he wanted to see you today!". I"m like "Well...he should have told me!". She asks can I come in tommorrow. So I'm like "Yeah....what time!". She goes between 10:30-12noon. I'm like "I'll be there when you all open!". Then I'm guessing someone told her to tell me to be in at noon!! Great...just what I want to do. Spend part of my birthday in the doctors office!!

I know I'm only going to be there for one hour!! Whatever time I get there and check in, Dr S has one hour to see me. If he doesn't, then I'm walking out. I'm not going to spend my day in that place waiting and waiting. I have an idea of what he wants, but I'm not going to go way back on the West side of the city, just to sign a document for them to release medical records. That's why I hate seeing 2 different doctors at the same time, for basically the same thing. No one is sharing info with anyone, it's a pain to get info from one doc and get it to the other. I'll fax that release in, but I'll be damned if I go back up there for anything.

0 comments: