Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What Is It About 3 A.M??

I wonder what is it about 3 am. that Taylor loves so much. She has gone back (for the time being) to waking up at 3am, even after going back to sleep around 2am. And it's like something is really bothering her at that time of the morning. So needless to say, anyone who was in that room did not get any sleep between 3am-8am. She went back to sleep for about 30 minutes around 9am. Now I've given her a bath, changed her and fed her and she should be back on her way to sleep pretty soon. I think we are going to stay inside today. I don't have anything to do, so there really isn't a need to go outside. Maybe she'll luck up and get some visitors today. :-)

On that note, I have a migraine. So I can't/won't take anything for it until she goes to sleep. Once she does, I'll eat and take and Advil and try to take a nap or something.

Talk to you all later.

0 comments: