Monday, November 17, 2008

A Good Night and Busy Day!!!

Taylor and Papa came home a little after 4pm. You know I had to pick up my baby girl and just smother her with kisses and hugs. She had on the cutest long sleeve onesie that says "Daddy's Little Princess". When I get some time, I'll snap a pic and post it here for you guys.

Today, we had to run out and get some very important paperwork. I was there and back in less than an hour. Good time for me. I was like a mini-speedracer or something. Taylor has on her little "Ducky" outfit (I'll have to take a pic of that as well).

Now there are no outside duties to do until Friday or Saturday. More than likely Saturday, so I can leave J with his older brothers and just me and Taylor will go out. We'll see.

About to take a nap and get Taylor to take one (hopefully), so I will talk to you all later.

Oh, and her Papa tried to jinx me last night because I jinxed him while he had Taylor at his mom's house. He whispered in her ear for her to keep me up all night!! Sorry...did not work!!! My baby girl knows her mama needs her sleep!! :-)

0 comments: