Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Taylor's Opinion Counts!!!

I had to name this blog entry something cool. But it's official, me/Taylor and Taylor's big brother just got back from voting, we were all also suffering from Cabin Fever. So I took advantage of the 65 degree weather and our nice stroller and strolled some 6 blocks or so to my local voting place and I voted. I won't tell you who I voted for until the results are announced and CONFIRMED!!!

I just wrapped Miss Taylor up in some of her receiving blankets and a very special blanket I've been holding onto for a little over a year now and put her in that stroller and was gone on my way. I got about a block away from the polling place before I realized, I should have waited on a ride!!! I can be so hard-headed and stubborn at times, but when I'm determined to do something then I'm going to do it.

A very nice lady who was assisting at the polling place offered to watch Taylor and Jordan while I voted. You better believe, I had one eye on the machine and the other on her. But she was really nice and was a god-send. Actually, Taylor was more of a god-send as she did not wake up at all and is still knocked out. That air must have done her some good. We have to go back out tommorrow and sometime this weekend, I just want her to get used to being outside some before we lock ourselves in for the winter.

If you haven't voted already, this little video should inspire you to do so. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but here goes:

0 comments: