Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry....Your Request Has Been Denied!!!

Okay,

That was a cute title to this post. But I just tried to go outside so I can go and get D's report card and it was raining cats and dogs!! I mean pounding rain...so much for my weekly venture outside the house. I so wanted to go to the store and buy some snacks or something. Papa got the junk food, but no juice or soda!!! Oh well...looks like I will be in the house all day today. And possibly tommorrow.

I spent like 10 minutes trying to get Taylor (dressed in her pretty pink snowsuit) into her new Soft Carrier thing and she fit into it perfectly, but I haven't used one of those things since 93 (yeah...that long ago), so I wrapped my arms up under her to make sure she didn't slip out. I adjusted the thing and got her all snug and we headed out the door, lets just say we did not make it out the front door. Well, now I have no excuse not to wash Taylor's laundry and relax. Seeing as how I'll be on lockdown for the rest of the day!! :-)

Have to go, the little princess wants to come out of her Bouncy chair (I promise I'll post a pic tonight).

TTYL

0 comments: