Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doing Good, But Can Get Better!!

Taylor almost slept through the entire night. She went to sleep about 9:30 pm and woke up about 11pm. Then she had her diaper changed, ate about 4 ounces and was out like a light. She did not wake up until 5:30 a.m. I think we have to get on a little schedule or something, some sort of routine, where she knows whats going to happen step by step.

We will see how this goes. Have to go now and finish cleaning up. Will post more later. Should also have some pics today. I got a cool idea for some pics. Speaking of pics...I failed to realize that I scheduled Taylor's 1st pro pics on Thanksgiving Day!! DUHHH!! Then I re-scheduled it for the next day...what happens to be the Friday after Thanksgiving???? BLACK FRIDAY...OH HECK NO!! So it will be set for that 1st week of December. Maybe they'll be 6 week photos instead of 4 week??

0 comments: