Friday, November 14, 2008

What A Day!!

Not much happened today. Taylor and I did not get a chance to go outside, as our ride was having some technical difficulties (LOL!!). So we just sat inside and took a nice and much needed nap. Actually, we were about to book it outside...then we noticed the rain. I told J since he had been a good boy, that we would go to McDonald's once it stopped raining. It never really let up enough for me to feel comfortable taking Taylor outside, so we all took a nice nap and just relaxed most of the day.

Taylor goes on her big adventure tomorrow...or will she?? :-) We never really know until it's that time.

Not much happened today. Just regular day to day stuff.

In the planning stages for our family vaca...but I don't know where I want to go. I'm not sure what would be appropriate for a baby who will be 6 months, a 5 year old and a 15 year old (12 year old refuses to fly). I want to go to Sea World or something. I did want Disney World, but not so sure about that. Have to think about it. Won't purchase until mid January. Hawaii would be nice, but too expensive. Bahamas would also be nice, but not sure. Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic are HELL NO's for the kids. I am just taking it day by day.

Did I mention that the hot water tank went out again??? 2nd time in 2 days. I'm trying to remain calm about it, but my patience is wearing very thin!!! Tax time can not come soon enough.

0 comments: