Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Busy Day

Today is going to be a busy day. Have to pick up D's report card and go to the post office and stop at the store.

Yesterday was a good day, Taylor hit the jackpot and became even more spoiled than she already is. Papa got her the Bouncing Chair thing I wanted. But it didn't stop there, he also brought a pretty pink tub that she can now take baths every other day in, one of those soft carrier things, new bottles and a big case of diapers. She is truly a "Daddy's Girl". I wish I had taken a picture, but they had this moment where he picked her up and was talking to her and she was just looking at him like "I Love You Daddy". So sweet.

Taylor is going to meet her other grandmother this weekend. So she has to be extra pretty for her. Will be a fun trip, as I'm sure C, M & M will be there and they just love Taylor to death. Auntie M might also be there.

That's all I have to post for now. Have to start getting Taylor ready for the day, yes...it is early...but I'm slow as heck and I'd like to have her dressed and ready to go first, before starting on myself!! :-)

0 comments: