Saturday, October 11, 2008

Update!!

I went to the doctor on Thursday and because Blood Pressure is way over what it is supposed to be, and I'm 38 weeks (just made 38 weeks today) and because Taylor is now measuring small, I will be admitted to the hospital on Monday and will start to be induced sometime that night and will probably give birth to Taylor on either Monday the 13th or Tuesday the 14th. I'm hoping for MOnday, as that means I'll go home a day sooner. I'm also looking at a 3 to 4 day hospital stay, versus the regular 48 hours. I hope that isn't the case and that the new medication that I'm on will do it's job and bring my blood pressure down.

I've been wondering why my legs, feet and ankles have started to swell, I've been having headaches and dizziness all of a sudden. Turns out it's the blood pressure. My weight is also up 3 pounds from the last doc visit. So I'm now at 194 (which I am not so happy about). But as of Monday or Tuesday, it will be all over with.

Doctor has also ordered me to rest more, no salt in my diet (which is hard as heck, because everything has salt in it) and to take this new medication twice a day. I will try to post tommorrow, if not...my next post will not be until I get out of the hospital. I'll have my digital camera with me, so I'll have plenty of cute photos to take.

Talk To You Later

0 comments: