Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back To The Original Purpose Of This Blog!! Morning Post!!

I wanted to get back to the original purpose of this blog. I didn't want to dwell on the events of the past few days, but I will be working on something for Linda and should have it up soon.

Last night was a relatively easy night, actually it was very easy. I just learned to listen to my body and instead of laying on my back and having contractions, as soon as I had one, I just turned over to my side and only had a few more. I didn't sit in positions that I knew would be hard to get out of. Once I came home from running errands and turned off the computer, I just simply got in the bed and got comfortable and that was it. The number of bathroom trips went down significantly, had an easy time getting out of bed and didn't almost fall over once I was out of bed (I am starting to do that a lot lately!!).

We are only down to a little over 4 days left. Seeing as how we probably won't make it to the doctors office until sometime after 3pm, I won't be given medication until about 5 or 6 pm. I'm thinking Taylor is going to come on October 21st and not October 20th. Papa wants to be there every step of the way..from the last visit to the minute she pops out. But he has business to take care of in the burbs. I however, want to get things started a bit early, the sooner I get to the doctors office, the sooner I get shipped to the hospital and the sooner I'll get the medication in me and the sooner Taylor is born. Have a deep conversation to get into really soon. If you know me, you know how impatient I am, that's why I want to be #1 at the docs office that morning, so I can get the show on the road, but I also don't want Papa to miss out on anything.

I will probably take the kids out for lunch or dinner on Saturday. We haven't done that in awhile and seeing as how we will be in the house for awhile after she is born, I want them to have fun and enjoy themselves before she comes. We have to see how this weather is, because J has a really bad cold right now and I want it to be a bit better before taking him out. I know how his sneezes get when he has a bad cold and trust me, it is nothing you want to look at while eating. We just may have a special dinner that Sunday. We'll see how things turn out.

I still have to make a list of last minute things to get before Monday. My mother is a camera freak, so I want to get her a nice camera or a pack of cameras so she can take plenty of pics for the family down south. I just found out she is going down to Memphis right after we come home from the hospital because my grandpa is having surgery on the 27th. So I want to make sure she has plenty of pics to take down there. As I know everyone is going to want their own set!! I think I have a way to get that taken care of. That's what Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and those other picture places specialize in. You can upload your pics off your digital camera and people in other states can go and select which pics they want and they can purchase the ones they want!!

Well, I must go. Have to go to school!! I love going to school in my pj's!! :-) I was able to start yesterday after getting caught in the rain trying to fax some papers to the school. But at least I'm starting and won't be behind. I'm going to try to knock out at least 2 weeks worth of work before Monday. So I can take the time out to relax and enjoy my family a bit more.

Take Care

0 comments: