Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Perfect!!

I often wonder why people who own rental property do stupid things or make stupid decisions. Yesterday, I noticed the hot water wasn't getting as hot as it normally does. I paid no attention to it really, as I was only using it for a hot second. Last night, i handwashed a few of Taylor's things and was doing a million things at the same time so I didn't even think to feel the water temp. But apparently it went completely out. There is one tank for a 3 unit building (really stupid isn't it??).

And I so need to take a hot shower right now, I mean a really hot one. I'm tired of the Breastmilk smell and want to get rid of it. I'm so hoping this does not turn out to be one of those days where everything goes down the drain and is crappy. We shall see. I'll try to post again later.

0 comments: