Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bad Night, Going To Be A Bad Day!!

This cold has really set in and now I feel terrible. I have never had a cold so late in a pregnancy. I actually had to call my doc early this morning and ask him what could bedone, if there was anything that I could buy and could take at home and he gave me a list, but also told me to monitor my Blood Pressure and if it goes higher than what it was when I was last in his office to call him back or go to the hospital if he wasn't at his office.

My list of symptoms has grown. Now I have runny and stuffy nose, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, body aches and a headache every now and then. I also tried to make some sort of small grocery shopping list and it wasn't working. But I did get the important stuff on there. Today is going to be a relaxing day, I'm going to attempt to spend the entire day in the bed, but we shall see if anyone allows that. Normally, I have to close my door and turn off the light to get any sort of peace.

Will try to post more later, but only if I am feeling well enough to do so. Perfect time to catch a cold isn't it??? A few days before I'm set to give birth. Have to go and lay down now. Will talk to you later!!

0 comments: