Sunday, October 19, 2008

Feeling 95% Better!!

I feel so much better than I did when I last posted. I just turned the heat up a bit last night and got under the cover and I did not go to sleep until I was nodding off and I would wake up every 2 to 3 hours and go to the bathroom and fall right back asleep, which has not happened in awhile. This after taking about 4 naps yesterday. But I had a good nights sleep and woke up at a pretty decent hour this morning.

I for sure thought Taylor was coming last night, as I was not feeling normal at all in a certain area. Taylor has dropped significantly and is sitting so low right now. Even my stomach is shaped differently and people can tell that she isn't sitting as high as she used to be. I bet when Dr S checks me tommorrow, I'll be at least 3 cm dialated.

In less than 48 hours (I correctly calculated the time this go around..yesterday I may have been off) I'll be holding my baby girl.

I am going to get off for now, I have so much to do today and I still have some to do tommorrow and I'm off to the hospital. Will try to post as much as I can before heading to the hospital.

Take Care

0 comments: