Thursday, August 28, 2008

September Appearances!!

I'm going to have to push back my September appearances, or at least find some new ones to do. May not do any, I still don't have my sash. I am starting to think the "bat" stole it. Who knows? If she did, cool, karma is a bitch. If she didn't, cool...I'm getting too big to do any appearances anyway and would rather wait until later on in the year or after the new year.

I am thinking I have an idea which way I want to go pageant wise. It's down to one of the two. I'll be sure to post that later on.

Philly K is hitting Chicago this week, should get to see him. Depending on the schedule. Haven't seen him in about 6 years to be exact (Hey Phil...I know you're reading this!!)) LOL!!! Hurry up and get here already!! I may even force myself to listen to Jazz music while you are here!! :-)

Anywho, has been a very trying week. But I did not let someone beat me down. Had to make a decision and it wasn't personal. But whatever may happen afterwards, so be it. I'm at a point where I really don't care, I'm all about getting Little Miss Taylor out right now. I'm thinking I'm going to go in earlier than 38 weeks. I hope so, I'm so ready to have my body back to myself. :-)

0 comments: