Sunday, August 10, 2008

Feeling A Bit Better!!

I woke up in a not so good way this morning after not sleeping so well. Was kind of in a down mood, but I guess that comes with the territory. I'm blaming it all on that damn Giant Blueberry Muffin I had. If I had known, I would not have eaten it and would have opted for a Chilly Willy instead.

Checked the K.A.F blog today and it looks like she is doing so well. That is one strong little girl.

Also while looking through a very rarely used email account and saw that my banner from the American Coronet Pageant arrived....WELL OVER A MONTH AGO!!! That's my own fault for not reading that email as soon as I got it. But like I stated, I very rarely check that email account and only go into it when I'm looking for something.

So, pretty soon, I'll be making some appearances in my sash..oh..I should mention that I'm Ms Illinois American Coronet 2008!! Making small but tiny steps towards that big live pageant. I have an idea which way I want to go, but I'm putting it all in God's hands as to which way I go.

0 comments: