Friday, August 15, 2008

Okay...I'll Blog Everyday From Now On!!

I got an email from a relative who asked why I don't blog everyday like I used to. I will be doing that. I'm going to reserve this blog for things I have no problem sharing with the world, but for more private things, and that includes pics of the family. You have to be invited to read the other blog.

Sorry, but there are too many nuts out here. Too many women killing other women for babies, too many jerks that like to do stupid things (i.e....put your head on the body of a flying witch!!! How stupid and immature was that?) But I guess I'm liked because those two supposedly "Holy" women made a short movie in which references to me were made several times. I'm not important to them or to the pageant world, but they find so much time to talk about me??? Weird isn't it. They see me as a threat, plain and simple. I hate to sound arrogant, but that's how I feel.

Anywho, for an invite to the private blogs I have, send me an email at: alwayshere42@yahoo.com and IF I know you...then you'll get an invite to read the private blog!! Sorry, but haters have to be kept as far away as possible. And don't try creating some fake email address of people I know, I remember everyones email address and will verify with that person if they sent me a request to read the private blog!!

Anywho AGAIN....today is going to be quite busy. I made a list of things that need to be done. So pretty soon I'm going to get right on the ball.

Someone who I've been speaking with a lot over the past few months asked me what my thoughts were on the police officer who just passed yesterday morning after being robbed. They know my one run-in with the police of a certain area and this officer happens to be from the same area. I told them I felt nothing about the situation. I have a pretty low sense of respect for a certain police organization. But that will be dealt with soon, thanks to a wonderful man who does not tolerate the way this "Organization" acts.

0 comments: