Monday, February 16, 2009

Sorry Been M.I.A!!

Sorry that we have been Missing In Action, but there have been a lot of things going on personally that required my full attention. But we are back and I'll start blogging and everything on a regular basis.

Little Miss Taylor is doing excellent. Growing like a weed. She is now 3 months and is wearing 6-9 month clothing. She eats about every 3 1/2 hours and can manage between 4-6 ounces per feeding. She is also starting to teeth (my children start to teeth between 3-6 months of age). She can also turn and lay on her side or completely on her back when she is laying on her stomach. Sometimes when laying on her stomach, she has gotten up on her hands and knees and did that little bounce back and forth thing that babies do when they are getting ready to crawl. She has done this about 3 times. She is also a very happy baby. My favorite name for her is "Silly Girl". Sometimes all you have to do is look at her and she starts giving you that precious little smile. She will smile at anything or anyone these days. She is also sleeping through the night and has been doing that for almost a month now. She has been given some solid food, but I can't tell if she likes it or not. I'm going to start introducing it to her on a regular basis.

I don't have any recent photos of her, but will be working on that shortly. Someone decided to use our house as their personal store, so we went without many things for awhile. That's what we get for living where we live. I so cannot wait to get out of the city.

1 comments:

Tanya said...

Taylor is so cute, God Bess.