Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not Much To Really Report!! :-)

There really isn't much to report, seeing as how I'm still "On Bed Rest" because of my broken leg. I'm not going outside at all unless it is mandatory, so that means no special trips to the mall for at least another 3-4 weeks!! BOOO!!! I so wanted to take Taylor to the mall and do a bunch of things. But because I can't really walk or stand for long periods of time with these crutches, then my only option is a wheelchair or walker!! Papa Joe actually had the nerves to offer me one of his moms old walkers, saying it would be easier for me to get around. No, a walking cast would be easier for me to get around!! LOL!! It shouldn't be too long now. I say in about another month, I'll be back to my old self.

Today seemed to be a fussy day for the L.O. Her teeth must really be coming in as she kept sticking her fingers in her mouth and gumming them to death. Have to do something about it. She was also really fussy. She's going to start eating some more cereal and stuff starting this weekend. Have to plump the L.O up!!! :-) I also think she has started to laugh. I forget what I was saying or doing to her, but everytime I did it, she would smile really big and make this laughing type sound. I cannot wait until the weather breaks so I can take her and J to the zoo. I've been wanting to do that for so long. Hopefully, the weather will break soon, so we can have an outing to Lincoln Park Zoo.

0 comments: