Thursday, December 11, 2008

P.P.D??? Things are getting better!!

Okay,

I was told by someone the other day that they thought I am/may be suffering from P.P.D, because I get super emotional lately and I don't let the fact that the baby cries bother me. I've always been a very emotional person. Very blunt, up front and to the point. I don't mince words and have on occasion told people in positions of authority where they could go with that authority (just showing you that I don't care who a person is, if I have something to say, I'm going to say it!!). But lately, I've been really up and down. I'll be okay, then I'll get so mad at something and then I'll go into a "F**K It/You" phase, then I'll start thinking about that thing and I'll go into a phase where I'm analyzing things a bit too much...then I'll go into the "Sad Weepy" phase and then I'll go into the "Everything Will Be OKay" phase. All in a span of a few hours. I was also told this because although the baby is going through a Colic phase thing, that I don't let her crying get to me like I used to. I also don't think this is P.P.D and I say that because, I've sort of put myself on a schedule to where I'm up when Taylor goes through her "Fussy Period". Plus, I know that I've done everything in my power to make sure that she is dry, fed, burped and not in pain. And once I've done that, if she is still crying and can't be consoled, then I just swaddle her and put her in her crib and go and do something else. I don't think that's P.P.D, I think it is just something where I know I can't console her and I know what's wrong and it's impossible to console her or any other baby going through it. So I just have to let it be.

But I promised this person that I will talk to my doc when I go and see him next weekend. I something is wrong, then I'd like to nip it in the bud. But I don't think it is. I think anything I was going through where I wasn't like myself, then it was lack of sleep and I'll chalk it up to that until I hear/know otherwise.

I have gone through P.P.D before. Last pregnancy I went through it really bad. So I know what it looks like and this isn't it. Last time around, i lost almost 40 pounds in one month. From the time I gave birth until a 4 week period afterwards. This was including weight I loss from having the baby. But I'll keep you updated.

On to other things!!

As much as I try to keep Taylor on a schedule. The little woman just does not allow it to happen. She'll do good and will do her eat, burp, change, play and sleep cycle for 2 times and then that 3rd time, she just stays sleep and throws the schedule off. We are now on a 12-4-8-12 schedule, a few hours ago..we were on the 11-3-7-11 schedule.

Update on Park Forest House!!

I know I keep switching back and forth as to what hose I want. But I can't help it. With a major decision like this and plenty of people having input on what we do. I go back and forth. But I think the decision as to the Park Forest has already been made. This was the house that I was going to aim for. I had my target on this house. But I just found out the other day, that someone will possibly be moving in on Friday. I had sent the lady an email letting her know how interested I was in it and how it was perfect for the family. But she let me know about the family who could be moving in. She then let me know that if things didn't work out with this family (she accepted their application, but had some reservations), then I would be first in line of people she would contact and if we had not put in a bid and moved into some other house, then we would be able to get it. But once I found out the house was possibly gone, a new #1 popped up. That is the house under the flight path for Midway airport. Only $100 more than Park Forest, still in the city. So we'll see how things go.

Have to go now. Will post later.

0 comments: