Saturday, February 21, 2009

Uh-Oh & Oh So Cute!!

Before I gave birth, my mother had purchased a large bag of clothing for Taylor. In that bag of clothing, there was a pair of blue-jean overalls. I knew it would be some time before Taylor got into them. A few weeks ago, I pulled them out of the container that I store her clothes in that she does not wear. Today, I put them on and she looks so adorable in them. She has on a pink Onesie under them and some white socks. I tried to put her pink sneakers on, but I could only find one of them. I wished I was able to take a photo of her, but with me no longer having a camera, I will have to wait until I get one and put the outfit on her again.

Also, earlier today, I did something that I really didn't think I would do. If you have been a visitor to my blog for the past few months, you may remember a photograph I had taken of Taylor that I labled "Rocker Princess". It still may be on this blog in an older post. I won that tiara awhile ago from a pageant named Ms American Rose (I won the Illinois State title). Well, I stumbled upon the pageant website again and saw that they had a division for the little ones, so I entered Taylor into it. I know...I know....you are thinking "Crazy Pageant Mom", but I'm not going to become one of those. This is a mail in pageant, all I have to do is send in a photo and some other stuff and that's it. None of that $1,000 dress, fake hair and makeup for her. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with that, but I just do not want that for her right now. I am going to wait for her to make her own decision on if she wants to do it or not. She should win the local pageant for her age group and possible the state title. I promise to keep you updated.

0 comments: