Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Virus & Teeth

I have been away for a few days due to a very nasty computer virus that would not let me get beyond the "Welcome" screen forWindows XP. Apparently I got the virus on the 18th of March. I don't know what I was doing that day or who else was on the computer that day.

Anywho, little Miss Taylor is doing fine. She is getting so much bigger and will have a doc visit very shortly, so we will be able to see if she is gaining weight. She seems so light to me, but maybe that is because I pick her up and hold her all of the time.

She loves to eat cereal, pears, apples and even squash. The first spoonful makes her get that "Ewww" face, but after that, she's eating like a pro. Every other feeding is switched between cereal and some other food. Right now, she is due for either pears or squash at her 1pm feeding.

And guess what? She has teeth!! Okay, one is still a few weeks off from appearing and the other one is about a few days away. It is sitting right below the gum and is just waiting to pop out. She has been drooling so much lately and has been chewing on her little fingers to no end.

She also knows how to scoot wherever she is laying and also knows how to flip over onto her back and back over to her stomach. She also has the legs of a Radio City Rockette!!! I've been saying that ever since she started moving in my stomach. But now, she just spends minutes upon minutes just kicking those little legs. It tickles her when she does it because when I see it, I just start saying "And kick, and kick...1, 2, 3". She loves that and starts laughing. Real laughing, not baby giggling, but outright laughing.

Her first photo session is coming shortly. On the 10th. Excited about that. Looking for an outfit for that now.

She can also sit up a bit, but only if she's leaning forward to the point where her stomach is on her legs. She will sit like that for a minute and then fall over.

I have a few pics to share, but have to get them off the camera and onto the computer. I have no idea when I'll do that, but it will be shortly.

0 comments: