Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tooth Is Here!!!

When I last posted, I stated that Taylor's 1st tooth was a few days away from appearing. Well last night, I checked her mouth and she has her first tooth already. At 5 months, 8 days old she got her very first tooth. I knew that she was drooling more than normal the last few days and it was only a matter of days before it popped through the gum. She has already bitten me a few times.

I brought her some juice, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots and something else today while at the grocery store. I'll introduce one at a time every 3 days to see how she handles each item. My bet is she'll hate the carrots. But we shall see. Only about another week to go before her photos. I'm excited. I want to see what she looks like in photos from a professional view.

TTYL

0 comments: