Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WIld Child!!

Taylor is really an unpredictable baby. Once she gets on a pattern and you get used to it, she completely throws you off and gets into some sort of other pattern. Last night, we did the normal routine of changing, feeding, burping and quiet time. She goes to sleep at about 10:30pm and wakes up a little after 11pm, and she stays up until after 1am. As I was moving around the bedroom, she would just follow me and I would look at her and talk to her and say "What are you doing up little girl?" and she would just smile. I ended up just turning the television and light off and I could hear her moving around in her crib before she ended up going to sleep. I am sure I went to sleep first!!!

She is still sleep now as I knew she would. Have to get her up soon or she is going to be soaked. Have to reschedule her 1st photo shoot. I'm shopping around, I like the Kiddie Kandids people, but can't find a easy location to get to. I also like a few of the cheaper studios, I don't know. We will see. I'll see if I can get something set up for the house.

TTYL

0 comments: