Friday, April 10, 2009

IMPORTANT NEWS!!

Just wanted to inform you all that I got a rather disturbing email from an individual with whom I have never met before in person, only had a run-in with her online and this was in 2005, this email states that she regularly visits this blog and my blogs and has downloaded and saved photos of my daughter and regularly follows me around the internet.

So therefore on Monday, April 20th, 2009, this blog will close and there will be another blog set up which will be private. I will only allow those who are "Invited Readers" to view the blog. So if you want to keep up with Taylor and her growing up into a beautiful little lady, then please send your email to me at: browncutie77@yahoo.com

This is only in protection of my daughter, to keep this nut away from her. Also, posts from this blog will be transferred over to the private blog.

I will also feature more photos and videos of the little one over on the other blog.

Thanks!!

0 comments: