Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things Are Chugging Along!!

Little Miss Taylor is growing like a weed. I was sitting on the bed with her today and talking to her and playing with her, then I just looked down at her and realized how chunky she is getting. Every part of her is just growing all big and chunky. From her face to her little legs. She's my beautiful little chunky baby.

Taylor got to spend some time with her grandma today (my mother). I went to the grocery store and spent an insane amount of money. But my mother stayed behind and looked after Taylor and her big brother Jordan. I had just gotten in the store and was checking out the Barilla special they had going on and I head my phone go off. Now I had forgotten that I had set the ringtone for calls coming from the house as the same ringtone as text messages from T-Mobile. Why I did that, I have no idea!! I just know I kept hearing that tone and I thought they were sending me multiple messages, so I flipped open the phone to see what they were saying, but it was my mom. She wanted to know if she should feed Taylor on account she had woken back up and was fussing a bit. I told her it wasn't time for her to eat and to just pat her on the back and she should go to sleep. But she had picked Taylor up and was comforting her. If you know my mother, you would know she absolutely hates picking up little babies on account they are so small. But today makes the 2nd time in a week that she has picked up Taylor.

So I get back from the grocery store and my mother is just holding Taylor and talking to her and Taylor is just looking up at her. Taylor loves it when you hold her and talk to her. I wish I could have snapped a picture, but my mother would not have allowed it!!! She was telling me how well behaved Taylor was and how she only fussed when she couldn't see anyone or no one was talking to her.

I try to talk to Taylor as much as possible. We have Mommie/Daughter chat sessions during baths, diaper changes, feedings and just because. :-)

I am going to invent a holiday...actually two...and I want all of you who read it and are parents to celebrate them. For those with daughters....sometime during the summer, I'm going to set aside a day..in July...that is going to be just for Moms and their Daughters. A Mommy/Daughter Holiday. Then in August, I'm going to have one for Moms and their sons. Dads....you can set up something similar too.

Got to go, the princess is waking up and I've been really good about keeping her on a schedule, and I don't want to mess it up. Talk to you later. Have some good news to update you on in regards to a house!! :-)

0 comments: