Saturday, December 6, 2008

Rather Normal Week!!!

Had a rather normal week. Taylor wasn't off schedule and didn't have any major problems this week. I actually slept really well for the 1st time in a long time with her being here. I just pulled her into the bed with us instead of having her in her crib and she seemed to just love being right up under me. Many people have said that she is spoiled, I don't see it at all. She just sleeps better right there. I don't know if it's because the bed is softer or she knows that I'm right there.

It is quite snowy and cold here in Chicago now. It's been snowing for a better part of the day. I ran to get the mail and had a nice little surprise in it. I had this small box in the mailbox. I knew what it was immediately, I ran back in the house and went straight to the room and got my camera and took a photo and this is what it was:



If you don't know what the photos represent. Then you obviously don't pay much attention to my blog!! :-) If you look closely, you will see that Taylor has a pink bracelet around her wrist. That bracelet represents the subject of the little button on the top of my blog. Click on it and read the entire blog, from the beginning and you will see what the bracelets represent and why I purchased one. I plan to purchase more.


As promised, I promised you an update on the housing situation. I've basically scaled it down to two different homes. Neither of them were mentioned weeks ago, these are two totally different homes. One is city and the other is suburb. Here's some info about them:

House #1
_________

In a very upscale south suburb. Excellent school system. Very diverse neighborhood. Close to where my mother lives, but far enough to where they would be forced to call before coming over. 3 bedrooms, 1 1/2 bath, formal dining room, living room, nice kitchen. 1 car garage and fenced in backyard. It also has an enclosed 3 season front porch. Comes with appliances (stove, fridge and washer/dryer and I think a dishwasher). Leaning heavily towards this one.


House #2
__________

Close to Midway area. Right up under a flight path. Good area. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, dining room, living room, kitchen. But it has no appliances and we would be required to rent the garage. Would be able to stay in the city. Love the area. Close to huge shopping.

We will make a decision by the end of this month. So stay tuned!!

0 comments: