Thursday, January 17, 2008

Feeling Very Blessed!!

It seems like 2008 is on track to be a very productive and blessed year for me. So far, everything is going my way and I can only see them getting better and better. I have received nothing but positive news and I put that all on my resolution to forget all about the negative people I had in my life and to go after my dreams and goals. Some call me cocky and arrogant, I don't see it that way. I think a cocky and arrogant person talks highly of themselves but does not go after their dreams and goals. I'm a person that talks highly of myself and goes after my dreams and goals. I don't talk about it, I go after it and if that makes me cocky or arrogant in your eyes, then so be it. Have fun at the bottom because I am on my way to the top!!

With that said, there has been a decision made to delay the launch of my fashion design line. I am simply to busy right now to really get into it the way that I want it to. It will only be delayed by a few weeks, so mid March at the latest is when it will debut.

2 comments:

Philip said...

So its debut will coincide with March Madness! Great timing, maybe you can get an ad on CBS during the NCAA Tournament! :-) (I'll have to make sure I see it.)

Andrea said...

Well Phil,

You know March Madness is one of my favorite times of year, so why not?? :-) I only wish I could get an ad on CBS, I sure wouldn't use it for the fashion line!! :-)